We specialise in the identification and removal of Japanese Knotweed for homeowners across the UK
Whether you’re in the process of buying or selling a property – or just want to deal with Japanese Knotweed that’s been identified on your property – we can help.
Inspectas Land Remediation has a proven track record in providing professional, accredited solutions that deal with Japanese Knotweed. We deliver expert advice and support for homeowners across the UK.
By choosing Inspectas Land Remediation, you can be assured that we will:
- Provide a free Japanese Knotweed survey which can be completed in under 48 hours
- Accurately map and measure the area of infestation using the latest drone technology
- Put forward a comprehensive proposal & management plan that’s backed by our PCA Accreditation
- Put forward a competitive and affordable quotation – with the option to pay interest-free
- Issue a 10 year Insurance Backed Guarantee to satisfy mortgage lenders
- Offer friendly and knowledgeable staff with all our surveyors CSJK qualified along with a dedicated customer care team
- Be discreet – none of our company vehicles make reference to dealing with Japanese Knotweed
Speak to our PCA qualified experts today
Just want a quick word of advice or need support dealing with Japanese Knotweed? Our dedicated surveyors & technicians can answer all your questions today.
Japanese Knotweed Survey
The first stage in dealing with Japanese Knotweed is to arrange for a survey so that we can put together a proposal and management plan to deal with the issue. As part of that survey we will look to:
- Map all areas containing Japanese Knotweed and advise on the maturity and risks – and talk through the remediation options available
- Professionally measure the area of infestation and take photographs for inclusion in the proposal along with recording the appropriate RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) category for mortgage acceptance
- Highlight any neighbouring issues that may impact on the removal process and put forward appropriate strategies to deal with the issue
- Talk through the two Insurance Backed Guarantees (IBGs) we are able to offer
- Do our best to explain the process and will work tirelessly to solve your problem
Japanese Knotweed Mortgages & Management Plans
If you are looking to secure a mortgage on a property that is suffering from the presence of Japanese Knotweed the likelihood is that the mortgage provider will want to see evidence that a management plan is in place, and that the plan is backed by a 10 year Insurance Backed Guarantee.
- We work quickly and diligently to ensure management plans can be put in place in under 48 hours with all documentation issued and submitted within days of receiving instruction
- Our Knotweed Management Plans included a detailed property survey with a map showing the location of the Japanese Knotweed, photographs of the infestation along with the relevant RICS risk assessment
- Our Management Plans act as a site diary recording all visits that we undertake including a schedule of works along with post treatment monitoring of the property and details of the 10 year Insurance Backed Guarantee