Concerned you have Japanese Knotweed on your land or property?
Get in touch today for your FREE, no obligation, Japanese Knotweed Survey.
If you suspect that you have Japanese Knotweed on your land, the first thing you need to do is arrange a survey – and we can be with you in under 48 hours (including weekends).
Time is of the essence when it comes to dealing with all kinds of invasive weeds, and the sooner that Japanese Knotweed is correctly identified, the quicker it can be addressed, controlled, and ultimately eradicated. So if you suspect it, don’t delay.
At Inspectas we have a deserved reputation for swiftness and absolute professionalism.
Get in touch today
"*" indicates required fields
Please note that if no Japanese Knotweed is identified when surveying the property a charge will be payable for the provision of the survey. Our friendly team will be able to confirm applicable costs when booking a survey for you.
Our CSJK qualified surveyors also have the ability to carry out drone surveys* where access to neighbouring infestations is limited.
As part of our PCA Accredited survey we will:
- Map all areas containing Japanese Knotweed and advise on the maturity and risks, and talk through the remediation options available
- Highlight any neighbouring issues that may impact on the removal process and put forward appropriate strategies to deal with the issue
- Professionally measure the area of infestation and take photographs for inclusion in the proposal, along with recording the appropriate RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) category for mortgage acceptance
- Talk through the two Insurance Backed Guarantees (IBGs) we are able to offer
- Provide a comprehensive knotweed proposal that forms the basis of a Knotweed Management Plan (KMP) for submission to a mortgage lender or planning officer
With the implementation of new RICS guidance notes on Japanese Knotweed and residential property, a mortgage provider may require a specialist report on the risks knotweed poses before lending is agreed – and this is especially so where knotweed is identified outside of the property boundary. Inspectas are well positioned to provide the required Japanese Knotweed survey report, so get in touch today for professional advice on the new guidance notes.
*Inspectas are registered as a drone operator and flyer in line with current regulations as set out by the UK Civil Aviation Authority.