UK wide expertise for the commercial and construction industries
We know as well as you that time is money. And if you have a site development, or own or manage commercial properties then Japanese Knotweed is not something you want holding up your development plans.
As one of the country’s leading specialists in the management, removal and eradication of Japanese Knotweed along with all other invasive weed species, our experts will be by your side when you need them most. Our PCA accreditation provides the absolute proof of the high standards we work to, backed up with Insurance Backed Guarantees that bring the long term peace of mind our clients expect and deserve.
We work out of Newcastle, Liverpool, Leeds, Nottingham, Birmingham, Chelmsford, London, Cardiff, Canterbury and Bridgwater – and it’s thanks to this that you can consider us your local, professional and extremely knowledgeable Japanese Knotweed removal specialists.
What we offer our commercial & construction industry clients:
- Free site survey within 48 hours of your call
- Nationwide coverage
- Tailored, time sensitive solutions
- Risk Assessments & Method Statements for all site activities
- Fully documented Knotweed Management Plans & Verification Reports
- Toolbox talks for all site personnel
- Insurance Backed Guarantees (IBGs)
- Competitive fixed price contracts
Our experience in Japanese Knotweed management means that over the years we’ve developed a solid, dependable relationships with all major registered landfills right across the United Kingdom. It’s this trusted network that allows us to secure the most competitive rates for all our clients. We provide all excavators, dumpers, and haulage to the relevant landfill site and can conduct watch and brief and site supervision where plant machinery is already available on the site in question.
Arrange a Japanese Knotweed Survey:
Time is of the essence when it comes to dealing with Japanese Knotweed so arrange a survey today and we can have a CSJK qualified surveyor with you in under 48 hours.
"*" indicates required fields
And as part of that survey, we will:
- Accurately identify all invasive weeds and map your site in full using GPS technology
- Provide accurate measurements with full dimensions for all identified Japanese Knotweed and other invasive weeds
- Talk through the remediation options available for the site detailing the individual costs
- Discuss the Insurance Backed Guarantees available
- Provide a full written proposal post survey that forms the basis of a Knotweed Management Plan (KMP) that will help secure finance for a particular project or release planning permission through the local authority
Please note that all our surveyors are CSJK qualified through the Property Care Association (PCA).
Process driven to ensure 100% satisfaction
No two sites are ever the same and the process of removing Japanese Knotweed is tailored to the individual needs of the site. Inspectas have experience working with large scale housing developers, local authorities, infrastructure and utilities companies along with social housing providers to deliver bespoke solutions that combat and eradicate Japanese Knotweed.
Our documentation process ensures that all activities we undertake are recorded and reported with all waste transfer notes, environmental accreditations and biosecurity measures detailed in both the verification reports and Knotweed Management Plans we issue.
For a full list of the remediation strategies available check our section on the remediation options we are able to offer our commercial clients.
Some actions to undertake when you suspect Japanese Knotweed is identified on a site:
- Fence off the area and put in place an exclusion zone (3-7m where possible) from where you can see the growth emerging from
- Prevent site traffic and footfall from directly accessing and disturbing the area of infestation
- Don’t scrape or remove soils from the area and don’t cut any dead canes or live growth within the area of infestation
- Any disturbed growth should be bagged and sealed and left within the perimeter of the site for an invasive weed specialist such as Inspectas Land Remediation to manage and dispose of
- Do arrange a site survey and let Inspectas put forward a cost-effective proposal and strategy to remediate Japanese Knotweed for your organisation
If you’re concerned that a site or your commercial space has Japanese Knotweed, or any other invasive weed please send through a photograph, and we will be happy to identify this in an instant.