There when you need us most.
When it comes to Japanese Knotweed you want total reassurance that it can be tackled effectively, however big or small the infestation. That’s where we come in.
We have a top notch track record in removing Japanese Knotweed – as well as other invasive weeds – from houses right across the UK. Trusted expertise is what you need, and that’s what we deliver, with our PCA Accreditation as proof of the high standards we deliver – as well as offering 10 year Insurance Backed Guarantees for total reassurance
If you suspect you’ve got it on your land, we’ve put together a simple 3 step process to make identifying and removing Japanese Knotweed from your property as simple and as hassle free as possible.
Step 1 – Lets identify the Japanese Knotweed for you
Depending on the time of year Japanese Knotweed can be difficult to identify.
Thankfully we have the experience to accurately identify this troublesome plant and the quickest way to do this if for you to send through a photograph of suspected growth and we will look to identify this for you instantly.
Step 2 – Book a free Japanese Knotweed Survey
Now that we’ve determined Japanese Knotweed is present, we can look to book a free Japanese Knotweed survey for you. But don’t worry if your unable to provide a photograph, we can still look to get a survey completed in as little as 48 hours for you.
All our surveyors are CSJK qualified through the Property Care Association (PCA)
As part of our PCA Accredited survey we will:
- Map all areas containing Japanese Knotweed and advise on the maturity, risks and talk through the remediation options available
- Highlight any neighbouring issues that may impact on the removal process and put forward appropriate strategies to deal with the issue
- Professionally measure the area of infestation and take photographs for inclusion in the proposal along with recording the appropriate RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) category for mortgage acceptance
- Talk through the two Insurance Backed Guarantees (IBGs) we are able to offer
- Provide a comprehensive proposal that forms the basis of a Knotweed Management Plan (KMP) for submission to a mortgage lender or planning officer
And that’s not all – as part of our ongoing commitment to our clients we will:
- Issue a competitive fixed price lump sum quotation with no hidden extras for guaranteed removal
- Offer interest free payments over the programme to help with budgeting and affordability
To book a survey today you can call us on 0330 8384 789 or leave your details here and we will get back to you immediately.
"*" indicates required fields
Step 3 – Choose the right treatment option and implement the Knotweed Management Plan
Now that we’ve completed the survey it’s time to decide which solution best fits the need of the problem. But let’s not forget that no two properties are the same, and neither are any two infestations.
And for that there are three main remediation strategies for residential infestations of Japanese Knotweed to consider:
- Herbicidal Control – We apply targeted herbicides to Japanese Knotweed over multiple growing seasons to ensure we effectively deal with the problem. Be this though stem injection or foliar application our technicians work hard to ensure Japanese Knotweed can’t redevelop
- Full Removal (Excavation) – When time is a limiting factor, we can excavate all soils from a property containing Japanese Knotweed to a registered landfill facility. This ensures all traces of the plant are removed in one visit and we follow this up with monitoring visits as part of our PCA Accreditation
- Capping (Partial Excavation) – Where access is an issue or knotweed is growing close to a built structure, we can partially excavate Japanese Knotweed and install a specialist root barrier to the excavation pit that will prevent knotweed rhizomes from redeveloping within the excavation area
All our herbicidal control and excavation management plans come complete with our 10-year warranty that protects a property against any unlikely regrowth with the option to include a 10-year Insurance Backed Guarantee (IBG).
So once you’ve decided to instruct Inspectas to deal with the Japanese Knotweed you can be assured of our commitment to resolve the problem and for that we’ll:
- Contact you within 24 hours of written instruction to carry out the works to schedule the first visit
- Schedule the eradication programme around your needs
- Contact you 7 days prior to any visit to advise on our attendance and then contact you on the day to advise our time of arrival
- Conduct annual audits on your property to ensure best practices are always being adhered to.
- Provide annual updates on the process of eradication
- Be discreet when carrying out the process of eradication – none of our company vehicles advertise that we are dealing with Japanese Knotweed
And don’t just take our word for it: