Vacancy: Japanese Knotweed Technician
Inspectas Land Remediation, Leeds
£20,000 – £23,000 a year
Inspectas Land Remediation are one of the UK’s leading specialists in the management and control of Japanese Knotweed and other invasive weeds. Our continued growth means we are looking to recruit a specialist Japanese Knotweed Technician to join our team.
What we need you to do:
- Carry out site surveys for both residential and commercial clients.
- Preparing and sending out survey reports in a timely manner.
- Carrying out herbicide applications to Japanese knotweed and other non-native plant species.
- General vegetation clearances along with site setups in line with the management and control of Japanese Knotweed.
- The role requires extensive travel across the UK with frequent overnight stays fully expensed by the company.
The person we are looking for:
- An individual who is self-motivated, reliable, and punctual
- First class communication skills and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in grounds maintenance/ weed control.
- Target driven with a hunger to achieve (and be rewarded for those achievements)
- To have a working knowledge of Japanese Knotweed eradication methods would be a distinct advantage although full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Salary dependent on experience (£20k – £23k + commission-based bonus)
22 Days paid holidays plus all statutory bank holidays
Fully expensed company van
Laptop and Phone
So, if you are looking for a new opportunity with a business that rewards and looks after its staff then we want to hear from you.
To apply for this role, visit the Indeed Jobs website here.